CAVESKAYAK + Package
July 1st 2018 to July 31st 2018
Astonishing activities for a vacation that’s active. A different way to experience the
- SENSATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- THE CAVES. A unique experience. Flotation with a wetsuit along the cliffs and enter the surface caves that have been created by the waves. [+]
- KAYAK. Depending on Mother Natures Mood: An exceptional excursion along the Old Harry capes or wind permitting, Surf kayaking initiation. [+]
- MUD BATH. 100% Natural activity. Cover yourself with a natural mud found in the red sandstone cliffs of Boudreau Island. It will energize you [+]
- FREE AS THE WIND. Access to the water equipment. Kayaks, canoes, SUPs or pedal boats. [+]
- ALSO: Get a free Islands' beer: 'L'Écume'.
- AT LA SALICORNE INN
- LODGING. Comfortable room. [+]
- RESTAURANT. Breakfast & 4-course dinner [+]
- ISLAND SOIRÉES: Music, lectures and encounters to end the day in style. [+]
- LOCAL TRANSPORTATION.
Rates taxes not included (GST/QST)1
Per person in dbl. occ.
ADULT 14-17 Y/O
3 nights $504 $294
Each add. night $148 $78
ADD THE FLIGHT, INCLUDING:
- LA SALICORNE INN
- Every advantage of the 3-night CavesKayak package
- Shuttle to and from Havre-aux-Maisons airport
- PASCAN AVIATION
- Flight from St. Hubert (MTL.)
Rates beginning at2, taxes included
Per person in double occ.
Between July 2st and July 31st, 2018 $1 237
Between August 1st and August 31st, 2018 $1 268
NEW-NEW-NEW: EARN TRAVEL CREDITS
Buy a package stay and earn credits:
5 nights: $50
7 nights: $110
9 nights: $175
For more detail, see our promotions
1. Valid between July 1st and July 31st, 2018. Contact us for August and September stays as well as for other occupancy rates.
2. Rates beginning at, per person in double occ. Contact us for other occupancy rates. Extra charge of $13,26+tx. for Quebec City departures.