In the eastern part of the Islands, you will discover breathtaking landscapes composed by beaches, sand dunes and cliffs. You must see :
- The Old Harry beach, a beach known for its its immensity, its sand and its quietness.
- The Bluff, a lost beach like the one in your dreams (The starting point for the caves excursion).
- West basin (Bassin-Ouest) and East basin (Bassin-Est) beaches, are sought by shell and rock collectors.
- The East Point National Wildlife Reserve is a unique landscape formed by mobile dunes, fixed dunes and a forest of stunted trees. Natural beauty guaranteed.
- Boudreau Island is a place where time stops. A strip of land that extends to the sand dunes and survives the erosion.
- Oyster Bay (Bassin-aux-Huitres), a secure stretch of water for small boats or crafts, which enters into the ocean.
- The lagoon, a 50km interior stretch of water which goes as far as House Harbour (Havre-aux-Maison), it is a «day nursery» for lobsters and other marine animals.